Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My goals

So I have decided that my goal surrounding this blog besides sharing music info with you will be to share mainly synchronicities throughout my days, dreams, and anything else interesting I may come across. I will try as hard as I can not to babble or waste your time. Every story I tell you will be completely truthful unless I warn you otherwise.

Synchronicity #1

So sometimes the only reason I leave my house is so that I might run into someone who might give me a job. I imagine someone running after me shouting my name. "David Kyle, David Kyle, wait I have a job for you." Sometimes that is all you can do is to imagine and send your hopes out to the world and wait for it to call your name. And you better be paying attention because you might miss the cues. I really believe these connections exist in our everyday lives and most of us just haven't learned to focus our attention.
Today I went to get a burrito at La Bonita and heard my name being called in the distance. I turned around and it was my friend Tamara running after me to see if I was willing to work for her. The answer was "yes" and now I have a way to pay rent. Thanks

Don't worry my stories will get more interesting.
This is a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment